Smart Parking leader, IPS Group, Inc., is unveiling several new innovative technologies at the 2017 IPI Conference & Expo in New Orleans, La. that, we’re told, “complement its fully-integrated Smart Parking product suite.”
IPI conference attendees will get a first look at the new state-of-the-art innovation, future-proofed to meet the needs of Smart Parking programs and cities of any size.
Per the shared announcement, showcased key IPS innovation includes:
- In-vehicle Payment – In collaboration with Honda Design Studio and Visa, the end-to-end in-vehicle mobile payment allows motorists to pay for parking from the safety and comfort of their vehicles.
- Parking Enforcement Management – Smart citation processing and management solution provides real-time access to handle the entire citation lifecycle including citation issuance, citation processing and delinquent collections.
- Permit Management – Scalable and fully-integrated permit issuance and management solution handles the entire permit lifecycle from design through fulfillment.
- PARK SMARTER™ Mobile App – Reimagined mobile payment application that offers enhanced features and convenience that allows users to manage an entire parking session from their smartphone; includes rapid account setup and checkout services, as well as local merchant offers.
- Next-generation Data Management System (launching summer 2017) – Built for the future of Big Data, the next-generation DMS continues to connect all IPS solutions, but offers more modules, data intelligence, and enhanced user interface design for improved management of parking networks from anywhere, at any time.
“IPS strives to continually develop new solutions with our customers’ goals in mind and ultimately, deliver exceptional customer satisfaction,” said Chad Randall, Chief Operating Officer for IPS Group. “What we are showcasing in New Orleans is the next generation of our comprehensive and fully-integrated Smart Parking platform. By connecting our products, our customers and consumers, we provide an end-to-end solution that promotes compliance, ease of use and data analytics, to efficiently manage the entire parking program.”