TECHSPO – a well-known and highly-regarded series of technology expositions – has just announced and detailed to VRJournal its lineup of events for this new year.
We can now confirm that Five TECHSPO technology expos are scheduled for the year. According to a provided statement, the events are scheduled as follows:
• Orlando, April 16 – 23, 2017, (http://techspoatsea.com)
• New York, May 8 -9, 2017 (http://techsponyc.com)
• Toronto, May 18 – 19, 2017, (http://techspotoronto.ca)
• Los Angeles, June 14 – 15, 2017, ( http://techspola.com)
• Singapore, September 20 – 21, 2017, (http://techsposingapore.sg)
Each technology expo brings together developers and designers, technology officers, investors, marketers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, tech journalists, data scientists as well as representatives from some of today’s most innovative brands – all in a single, collaborative environment.
“We host many business events, but TECHSPO is always one of our most ambitious undertakings,” says Aaron Polmeer, event organizer. “Our goal is to bring together tomorrow’s most cutting-edge technologies, today’s hottest brands and some of the world’s foremost futurists – all in a single location. This way attendees can network, compare notes, learn from one another, discuss the future – and even generate exciting new partnerships!”